CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

well today I am gonna hang out with my BFFTTE (marie) and maybe even puffin (haha dont ask. code name! lol) and maybe like go to jump on it. then brooke (my cousin) is gonna come down here at like 5 or 6. today is my dad's birthday so we will probably like have a little party. right now i feel like watching HOT ROD! hahahahahaha best movie ever! well right now i am just texting and listening to my ipod. tomorrow i wanna see a movie and go to the mall and (of course) hang with my peeps. next week we were gonna go to vegas and party like rockstars cause its like a tradition for spring break, but this year amber will be leaving on her mission to brazil! but amber has work so we cant too! it sux. i love vegas! well taylor has like only FIVE months left of being in africa! yay then he will be home from his mission! and so yup-- gotta go clean. peace out homies!!

0 comments: