CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

update

well today i am gonna hang out with sadie! and right now i am just waiting for megan to finish her jobs! yesterday was fun! i played/hung out (whatever u guys say) with Caroline, Marie, and Matt. It was fun until I had to go to the library for this school prject. its called city for sale and my city is Vail, Colorado. The project is kinda hard to explain, so I won't. so do u guys like blog posts better or pictures? I like them both. well if you havent seen mgan's blog already, if I get straight A's/ a 4.0 GPA then I get my facebook!!!! yay! well it actually just has to be A and A-'s but still, it will probably hard in science, cause science is thie hardest class this year, surprisingly. well, I am gonna go now! peace p.s. amber is leaving on her mission in 17 days!!! :'(

2 comments:

Natalie said...

if u get your facebook, add me back plz

Caitlin Briggs said...

well it just says i am gone but when i get it back, all my friends will stil be there