CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

this week

well today my friend couldn't hang out so today I didnt really do anything. then i called some of my oak canyon friends and none of them could until i couldn't. this week I am just gonna go to school, hang out with friends, just the usual. i cant wait till me and megan have our own rooms in 16 days! except thats the day that Amber is leaving! well this weekend is general conference and I have to watch it on saturday so that kinda sux. well anyway.... i am a little bored. today was boring! i watched 50 first dates (hahaha funny), painted, amd texted. oh well at least spring break is in like 2 weeks. since i am bored i will do a little survey, you guys should fill it out as a comment.
favorites
color: (red or lime green)
movie: (twilight, hot rod!!!)
t.v. show: (the office or hannah montana) :) hahaha
actor: (robert pattinson)
actress: (kate hudson)
band: (the killers or paramore)
singer: (lady gaga or david archuleta)
song: (you found me)- i am listening to it right now! luv it!! :)
subject: (spanish or spelling)
well i gotta go. peace
p.s. sorry about my background my computer wont let me change it!!! and i am so sick of it too!

0 comments: