CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

sorry by background looks so messed up with like the blue and red but pyzam is blocked so ya. today i have done absouletly nothing. none of my friends could hang out. we went to barne's and noble and saw these people from my ward and then went to costco and i saw 2 people from my school. it was kinda weird. megan is babysitting and ya im just blogging and listening to yellowcard. i cant wait till taylor comes home!!! lol me megan and mccall watched the house bunny yesterday and it was funny. we also watched hot rod this week. hahaha yay! only 25 days of school left!!! well i am not gonna delete my blog but even though like no one looks at it or comments, i am just gonna keep it so when i am bored like right now i am just gonna blog "for fun". well, peace out!! oh and p.s. i get my facebook back on may 29th or whenever i get my report card!!! yahoo. ttfn

3 comments:

*kylie* said...

who did you see at barnes & noble? i went to costco that day too:D haha

Natalie said...

is the house bunny any good?

Caitlin Briggs said...

oh haha i saw bades. and natalie the house bunny is okay i wouldnt recommend it but some parts are funny. but hot rod is better!