CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

school and this week

i love school! i missed it so much over spring break! i missed my friends mostly. and actually doing stuff cuz mostly i did nothing over the break. so yep and this week i am going to Tamela's play "Youre a good man Charlie Brown" she is Snoopy. I cant wait to see it! nothing much going on just listening to my ipod and finishing up some homework. and i think i am really gonna delete my blog cuz no one looks at it! we got an email from amber today form Brazil! teran is gonna get his call next week or the next! its so sweet. taylor is coming back August 27, 2009! Amber: April 14, 2009 (just in time for my 15th birthday!!!) and teran: idk yet. hahah today at p.e. me, noelle, spencer, and megan made a club of people who are getting their permit next year!!!!! wow were all gonna be driving next year! so theres only a like 6 people in it and they are: me, megan, noelle, spencer, lucy, and like jeron or something idk. its not really a "club" but we were just bored. hahaha. well i am gonna go! peace out my friends!!

3 comments:

MeganScarlett said...

haha yeah i know right we're so coolio! with our club and everything

Caitlin Briggs said...

ya dawggie! to the max!! we are the bomb.com

*kylie* said...

don't delete it.. i read it!! :D