CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

UpDaTe

Its been a really long time since I last wrote! Whats' up? Well, in case you didnt already know, I cant use my facebook for A REALLY LONG TIME so sorry if it says I deleted you. School is getting hard especially science and math. ugh. whatever though. Friday was the school dance and it was REALLY fun. I walked down to arctic circle (really far and bad decision) and then we went to the dance for an hour and a half and it was fun. (some really random stuff) My favorite t.v. show is DEFINETLY the OFFICE!! (SAVE BANDIT!!!) and i also love wipeout cause its hilarious and my favorite band is coldplay and my favorite artist is david archuleta. well i gotta go memorize some play lines (EEK!) and do my spanish. hope you like my blog. comment porfavor. PEACE

2 comments:

*kylie* said...

why did u get grounded from FB?!

Caitlin Briggs said...

its so gay. its cause i wrote i was scared of my teacher cause she is SCARY