CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My 2 Days off of School!

So yesterday it was President's day and Brooke came down here and it was really fun. The plan was to go see Twilight. So we were waiting in line and then the tickets got sold out 2 people before us! So we went home and just wathced Madagascar 2. (Brooke- "Oh you sly dog!" ha ha)An then she had to go because my cousins Hannah and Lauren had piano lessons. Then at 4 we went to go see Twilight. It is my favorite movie ever and I am gonna get it o my iPod on March 21! cause thats when it comes out. When we got home, we ate dinner then we wathced a movie called the Clique. . Today I am hanging out with Russ, Spencer, Noelle, and Megan. (School buddies) Well I g2g. PEACE NOT WAR~~~~~~~~cAtE

0 comments: