CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Freshman

So I don't think I've written once this whole school year.. oh well. Track just ended yesterday with Alpine Days! It was SO much fun! I ran the 200 m, 800 m, 4x4oo m, and did long jump! Our relay team got 2nd, out of like 9 8 schools, and I got 6th in long jump, jumping 13 feet, 3 inches. Cristal and I had a lot fun screwing around at the beginning ,then I had to do the 800, which sucked, haha. I had to be out in the sun for 14 hours, I got sun burnt pretty bad, haha. Next year I'm going to PG High, and I'm so excited! Some of my classes are US History 2, AP Environmental Science, Spanish 3, English Honors, Interior Design, and Aerobics. So I was gonna do cheer, but then I decided not to, because of lots of reasons. Megan just tried out yesterday though, she'll know tomorrow if she makes it. We'll see how that goes.. having completely different friends. Well that's it for now!

0 comments: